If You Are In Crisis And Need Immediate Help

For immediate assistance in an emergency:

  • Call 911 (Canada and United States) or your local emergency number.
  • Go to your nearest emergency room.
  • Call Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868 (Canada).


Do You Need Medical Advice?

  • Contact your General Practitioner for a referral to a qualified mental health care professional.
  • Contact Health Services at your school/organization.


Community Support Services

For mental health services in your community, contact your local Canadian Mental Health Association branch.


*Note: BreathingRoom? does not dispense medical advice or treatment. This list is provided as a convenience only. CINIM does not recommend or endorse any organizations listed. CINIM does not take responsibility for any information or advice received, nor shall be held liable for any damage caused to any person, whether negligently or otherwise.