Unlock Their Potential
• It's estimated that 10-20% of Canadian youth are affected by a mental illness or disorder. BreathingRoom™ helps youth deal with stress, anxiety and depression, find mind-body connection and understand the connection between thoughts and behaviours. Educational organizations provide BreathingRoom™ to students as a resource for wellness.
• BreathingRoom™ is an evidence-based, award-winning e-mental health and wellness program.
• It has been clinically tested to help youth 13-24 deal with stress, anxiety and depression.
• ALL youth can learn coping strategies to make life easier and connect better with themselves and others.
What's Included in BreathingRoom™ ?
This program includes 8 modules, which offer:
- Visualizations to promote calm and creative thinking.
- Fresh insights from a medical expert who has helped others move forward in their lives.
- A down-to-earth program host who guides participants through the program and shares personal experiences.
- Simple offline activities to try out the ideas presented.
- Music that expresses emotions we can all relate to.
- Movie and book suggestions.
- True stories written by young people who have dealt with a tough situation.
- Jokes to lighten the mood.